Meet our Hi Street stars
- Meet our stars
- Wine Chateau, Wellingborough and Hilly Horton Home, Thrapston
- Jamie’s Quality Butchers, Kettering and The Sugar Barn, Burton Latimer
- The Birdcage Hair Salon, Burton Latimer and Bumble and Twig, Oundle
- Crystelle Belle, Rushden and Auburn Fox, Thrapston
- Eden Wild, Chester House estate and The Dog House Grooming Salon, Wellingborough
- Butterwick, Corby and Olive Restaurant and Bar, Corby
- Julietta Arden-Taylor Photography, Kettering and Food for Thought, Wellingborough
- Kolaine Beauty Lounge and Glendon Lodge farm
- Artful Duck - Raunds
- Wendy Lou’s Tearoom - Desborough
- Millers Yarns and Crafts - Higham Ferrers
- Luke Williams Hair Design - Thrapston
- Hygeia Pilates and Wellness - Kettering
- D Summers and Son - Irthlingborough
- Crystal Tips Nail and Beauty Bar - Kettering
Wine Chateau, Wellingborough and Hilly Horton Home, Thrapston
Let’s raise a glass to Constantin and Cristina from Wine Chateau in Silver Street, Wellingborough, a delightful family-run wine shop that has something tantalizing available for every tastebud!
If you love wine, this is a place on the high street not to be missed, especially with expert advice available on-tap, and a true passion for all things wine, vineyards, and flavours.
Show your support to this wonderful business who have poured their hearts into setting up a beautiful and cosy wine haven. Take a trip to town to explore the collection, we know you will be greeted with a heart-warming smile.
Hilly Horton Home
Hilly and Sarah are the creative duo behind beautiful homeware and clothing shop Hilly Horton Home on Thrapston’s High Street.
These friends have a passion for finding gorgeous and unique treasures that will add a touch of style to your home and wardrobe. From handcrafted homeware pieces to elegant clothing, they have created a fabulous boutique packed full of interesting finds.
They recently held a sell-out fashion show, and with a flair for style and a passion for customer care, they leave everyone feeling fabulous! They were brilliant to work with and helped us make connections with other local businesses too, we love a collaboration.
Let’s choose to shop local, take a trip to Thrapston to discover this wonderful business.
Last updated 16 August 2023