Meet our Hi Street stars
- Meet our stars
- Wine Chateau, Wellingborough and Hilly Horton Home, Thrapston
- Jamie’s Quality Butchers, Kettering and The Sugar Barn, Burton Latimer
- The Birdcage Hair Salon, Burton Latimer and Bumble and Twig, Oundle
- Crystelle Belle, Rushden and Auburn Fox, Thrapston
- Eden Wild, Chester House estate and The Dog House Grooming Salon, Wellingborough
- Butterwick, Corby and Olive Restaurant and Bar, Corby
- Julietta Arden-Taylor Photography, Kettering and Food for Thought, Wellingborough
- Kolaine Beauty Lounge and Glendon Lodge farm
- Artful Duck - Raunds
- Wendy Lou’s Tearoom - Desborough
- Millers Yarns and Crafts - Higham Ferrers
- Luke Williams Hair Design - Thrapston
- Hygeia Pilates and Wellness - Kettering
- D Summers and Son - Irthlingborough
- Crystal Tips Nail and Beauty Bar - Kettering
Millers Yarns and Crafts - Higham Ferrers
Let us introduce you to Ann, the lovely owner of Millers Yarns and Crafts in Higham Ferrers. Ann isn’t just a local business owner, she’s an expert in all things knitting, crocheting, crafting and more. Her passion and knowledge for what she does is contagious, and her cosy little High Street boutique reflects her dedication to the craft.
Ann was brilliant to work with for our filming session, and we enjoyed visiting her shop which is full of everything you need for your next creative project. There is colour all around, and it’s packed with a big variety of high-quality materials and patterns, you’ll find everything you need to let your creativity run wild!
Looking for that perfect yarn to bring your project to life, or need advice on your next knitting masterpiece? Ann has got you covered and will provide expert advice and support, and she can’t wait to see the finished products which she knows will be made with love and care and understands the hard work that goes into them.
Let’s make our small businesses the talk of the town! Take a trip to Higham Ferrers for a look around, there is a range of brilliant independent businesses there. Be sure to stop by and see Ann in her cosy shop.
By supporting shops like Millers Yarns and Crafts, you’re contributing to your local community and helping to keep entrepreneurial spirit alive. Small business like this were created for you and they need your support more than ever.
Last updated 22 August 2023