Meet our Hi Street stars
- Meet our stars
- Wine Chateau, Wellingborough and Hilly Horton Home, Thrapston
- Jamie’s Quality Butchers, Kettering and The Sugar Barn, Burton Latimer
- The Birdcage Hair Salon, Burton Latimer and Bumble and Twig, Oundle
- Crystelle Belle, Rushden and Auburn Fox, Thrapston
- Eden Wild, Chester House estate and The Dog House Grooming Salon, Wellingborough
- Butterwick, Corby and Olive Restaurant and Bar, Corby
- Julietta Arden-Taylor Photography, Kettering and Food for Thought, Wellingborough
- Kolaine Beauty Lounge and Glendon Lodge farm
- Artful Duck - Raunds
- Wendy Lou’s Tearoom - Desborough
- Millers Yarns and Crafts - Higham Ferrers
- Luke Williams Hair Design - Thrapston
- Hygeia Pilates and Wellness - Kettering
- D Summers and Son - Irthlingborough
- Crystal Tips Nail and Beauty Bar - Kettering
Kolaine Beauty Lounge and Glendon Lodge farm
Have you heard about Glendon Lodge Farm? You can find this gorgeous complex just outside Kettering where you will discover a retreat away from it all, and a variety of independent businesses that are full of character. It’s home to local gems including Kolaine Beauty Lounge, and we are big fans of this award-winning beauty salon.
Run by talented business-owner Kolaine, this is a charming place of rejuvenation and indulgence. When you step through the door you will be welcomed into a world of self-care and luxury. There are a wide range of treatments available designed to pamper you from head to toe and cater for all your beauty and relaxation needs, all delivered by a team of skilled and friendly beauty professionals.
Whether you’re seeking a soothing facial, a glamorous makeover, a perfect manicure, or even advanced skin care treatments, Kolaine and her team have it all. They provide a wonderful escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, a place where you can unwind and treat yourself – because self-care isn’t a luxury, it’s a necessity!
Kolaine is an amazing local businesswoman, her passion for helping you to look and feel your best shines through in every treatment. She is committed to supporting local businesses and happily stepped up to the challenge of starring in our campaign film, delivering her lines all whilst carrying out an advanced skin care treatment on her client, and she gave us some very funny blooper moments which we love very much!
Businesses like Kolaine Beauty Lounge are built with amazing dedication, love, and care. Let’s come together to celebrate them and show them the support they truly deserve! Book an appointment at the salon and take a look around the other local businesses while you’re there, Glendon Lodge Farm won’t disappoint.
Last updated 23 August 2023