Meet our Hi Street stars
- Meet our stars
- Wine Chateau, Wellingborough and Hilly Horton Home, Thrapston
- Jamie’s Quality Butchers, Kettering and The Sugar Barn, Burton Latimer
- The Birdcage Hair Salon, Burton Latimer and Bumble and Twig, Oundle
- Crystelle Belle, Rushden and Auburn Fox, Thrapston
- Eden Wild, Chester House estate and The Dog House Grooming Salon, Wellingborough
- Butterwick, Corby and Olive Restaurant and Bar, Corby
- Julietta Arden-Taylor Photography, Kettering and Food for Thought, Wellingborough
- Kolaine Beauty Lounge and Glendon Lodge farm
- Artful Duck - Raunds
- Wendy Lou’s Tearoom - Desborough
- Millers Yarns and Crafts - Higham Ferrers
- Luke Williams Hair Design - Thrapston
- Hygeia Pilates and Wellness - Kettering
- D Summers and Son - Irthlingborough
- Crystal Tips Nail and Beauty Bar - Kettering
Hygeia Pilates and Wellness - Kettering
Let’s put your health and wellbeing in the spotlight today because we all need to make time to relax and unwind, and we know the perfect local business to help you do just that.
Led by the incredible Amber, Hygeia Pilates and Wellness can be found on the beautiful Glendon Lodge Farm complex near Kettering. Amber’s studio is a gorgeous space where she runs group classes on the mat, as well as tailored one to one sessions using specialist Pilates equipment.
When we found out the drama queen stretch is her favourite Pilates move, we knew Amber would be up for the challenge of stepping in front of the camera to be part of our campaign. Not only did she read her lines perfectly, she also read them whilst performing a Pilates stretch on the reformer machine, we’re still in awe. Watch her scene in our video to see what we mean, her laugh in the bloopers video is infectious!
Amber’s classes are all designed with love and care with her clients in mind, and no matter what your wellbeing journey, or your needs, her expertise will leave you feeling strong, energised and revitalised. Her poem section tells everyone to ‘make time for you’ and in this busy world we live in, she is totally right.
Amber works hard to achieve her goals and with her vibrant and lovely energy, she is an amazing role model and local business owner who can help you uncover your full potential, and with a welcoming and community feel to her incredible business, you’ll make friends along the way.
Make your wellbeing a priority and part of your weekly routine by booking in a session to escape for a while at Hygeia Pilates and Wellness. We know it will make you smile, and that smile will stay beyond your class because whilst you’re building core strength and improving your flexibility, you’ll be supporting a brilliant local business too. How amazing is that!
Last updated 25 August 2023