Meet our Hi Street stars
- Meet our stars
- Wine Chateau, Wellingborough and Hilly Horton Home, Thrapston
- Jamie’s Quality Butchers, Kettering and The Sugar Barn, Burton Latimer
- The Birdcage Hair Salon, Burton Latimer and Bumble and Twig, Oundle
- Crystelle Belle, Rushden and Auburn Fox, Thrapston
- Eden Wild, Chester House estate and The Dog House Grooming Salon, Wellingborough
- Butterwick, Corby and Olive Restaurant and Bar, Corby
- Julietta Arden-Taylor Photography, Kettering and Food for Thought, Wellingborough
- Kolaine Beauty Lounge and Glendon Lodge farm
- Artful Duck - Raunds
- Wendy Lou’s Tearoom - Desborough
- Millers Yarns and Crafts - Higham Ferrers
- Luke Williams Hair Design - Thrapston
- Hygeia Pilates and Wellness - Kettering
- D Summers and Son - Irthlingborough
- Crystal Tips Nail and Beauty Bar - Kettering
Jamie’s Quality Butchers, Kettering and The Sugar Barn, Burton Latimer
Jamie’s Quality Butchers - Kettering
Supporting local has never tasted better, so let us introduce you to Jamie, the heart and soul of Jamie’s Quality Butchers in Gold Street, Kettering.
With an obvious passion for supporting local businesses and the local community, we think he’s brilliant and we were so pleased when he agreed to star in our new campaign film.
Jamie has built an amazing local business network and his customers love him, it’s all about community and locally sourced goodness. With the mouth-watering selection of fresh meats and other huge range of products, you are in for a treat when you shop with this brilliant local business.
He had us in stitches at our filming session in the shop, but he nailed it in the end!
Remember when you support local businesses, you’re not just investing in products, you’re also investing in the local community, it really does make a difference.
Let’s show this local business some love, drop by the shop in Kettering town centre to meet Jamie and his amazing team, and to experience some very fine cuts and outstanding customer service.
The Sugar Barn - Burton Latimer
Shopping with your local businesses is a sweet thing to do, and we’re delighted to introduce you to Karen from The Sugar Barn in High Street, Burton Latimer
Karen is the sweetest shop owner, and her passion for spreading joy through sugary delights is contagious. From classic candies and pic n mix to delicious chocolates and even bubble tea, there is something suitable for every sweet tooth at the cutest barn in town!
We loved featuring The Sugar Barn in our new video, especially as it meant we got to put Karen in the spotlight! As a small business owner, she has faced challenges over the years and her sweet spirit and resilience are inspiring.
The Sugar Barn is full of treasures, and the perfect place to take the kids for a treat, and it’s wonderful for adults too because it’s a traditional sweet shop that takes you back to your childhood…we left with bags full of delights!
Let’s show this lovely local business some love! Swing by to meet Karen, we know you will be spoilt for choice as soon as you step inside the door, and you’ll leave with a sweet taste in your mouth for doing your bit and supporting local.
Last updated 17 August 2023