Meet our Hi Street stars
- Meet our stars
- Wine Chateau, Wellingborough and Hilly Horton Home, Thrapston
- Jamie’s Quality Butchers, Kettering and The Sugar Barn, Burton Latimer
- The Birdcage Hair Salon, Burton Latimer and Bumble and Twig, Oundle
- Crystelle Belle, Rushden and Auburn Fox, Thrapston
- Eden Wild, Chester House estate and The Dog House Grooming Salon, Wellingborough
- Butterwick, Corby and Olive Restaurant and Bar, Corby
- Julietta Arden-Taylor Photography, Kettering and Food for Thought, Wellingborough
- Kolaine Beauty Lounge and Glendon Lodge farm
- Artful Duck - Raunds
- Wendy Lou’s Tearoom - Desborough
- Millers Yarns and Crafts - Higham Ferrers
- Luke Williams Hair Design - Thrapston
- Hygeia Pilates and Wellness - Kettering
- D Summers and Son - Irthlingborough
- Crystal Tips Nail and Beauty Bar - Kettering
The Birdcage Hair Salon, Burton Latimer and Bumble and Twig, Oundle
The Birdcage Hair Salon - Burton Latimer
Supporting local is a fabulous thing to do, and when you book an appointment at The Birdcage Hair Salon in High Street, Burton Latimer, you are sure to leave feeling fabulous too!
Karin took centre stage in our campaign video, and she was amazing. Her passion for the business and commitment to customer service is outstanding and her dedication to making clients feel welcome as soon as they step through the door is inspiring.
Salon owner Taz cheered Karin on from the side lines whilst he was busy creating a client makeover with a cut and colour transformation. Taz is incredibly talented at what he does and has built a beautiful business that has just celebrated its 10th anniversary. With Taz and the team’s expert advice and attention to details, this lovely salon is a place where your hairstyle dreams can come true.
Now is the perfect time to show your support for this fantastic local business, by booking an appointment with them and choosing local services, you’ll not only get an exceptional experience, but you’ll also contribute to your local community and helping your town to thrive, and passionate business owners do what they love.
Bumble and Twig - Oundle
Let us introduce you to Taryn from the most enchanting children’s toy and clothing store in West Street, Oundle - Bumble and Twig.
You can find this quaint little shop on the High Street and every corner is filled with lovely items and children’s treasures that are made to spark joy! There are cuddly toys, stylish clothing, bags, books, storage solutions plus so much more, it’s a magical place for children and adults alike.
Step inside the pretty yellow door and you’ll be welcomed by Taryn who did a fantastic job taking part in our latest video, she read her lines beautifully, with only a few bloopers! Taryn is a dedicated local business owner whose passion for the products stocked in Bumble and Twig shines through, together with her business partner she has created a truly magical shop.
Shopping at small businesses like this means you’re not just investing in special products, you’re also investing in the dreams and ambitions of dedicated local business owners.
Let’s show this amazing little shop some love! Take a trip to Oundle, we know the children will love it because there is so much to see and touch, and children are invited to browse with their hands at Bumble and Twig. There’s lots of adorable pocket money toys to buy too!
Last updated 22 August 2023