Meet our Hi Street stars
- Meet our stars
- Wine Chateau, Wellingborough and Hilly Horton Home, Thrapston
- Jamie’s Quality Butchers, Kettering and The Sugar Barn, Burton Latimer
- The Birdcage Hair Salon, Burton Latimer and Bumble and Twig, Oundle
- Crystelle Belle, Rushden and Auburn Fox, Thrapston
- Eden Wild, Chester House estate and The Dog House Grooming Salon, Wellingborough
- Butterwick, Corby and Olive Restaurant and Bar, Corby
- Julietta Arden-Taylor Photography, Kettering and Food for Thought, Wellingborough
- Kolaine Beauty Lounge and Glendon Lodge farm
- Artful Duck - Raunds
- Wendy Lou’s Tearoom - Desborough
- Millers Yarns and Crafts - Higham Ferrers
- Luke Williams Hair Design - Thrapston
- Hygeia Pilates and Wellness - Kettering
- D Summers and Son - Irthlingborough
- Crystal Tips Nail and Beauty Bar - Kettering
Luke Williams Hair Design - Thrapston
There’s never been a better time to support local businesses, and with so many stylish ones right on your doorstep you’re spoilt for choice.
Speaking of style, let us introduce you to Luke, owner of Luke Williams Hair Design which you can find on Thrapston’s High Street. We couldn’t resist getting him involved in our campaign video when we walked past the salon on our filming day in the town and his lovely hat caught our eye!
We felt a bit bad, but we sprung Luke’s poem lines on him, and even though we didn’t let him have the autocue he wanted, he delivered his section effortlessly with some laughs along the way. He is as skilled at reciting poetry as he is at hair design!
Whether you’re looking for a fresh new look, a subtle trim or a complete cut and colour makeover, Luke and his talented dream team of skilled professionals have got you covered! Step inside to experience the style, creativity and top customer service all delivered by this fabulous local business.
Whatever your hair transformation, every snip, every colour, and every style will leave you with a smile, because your custom goes beyond the salon doors. You are supporting your town, High Street, and community when you support a local business.
Take time to get out and about to discover and celebrate the businesses right on your doorstep and spread the word to keep your local community thriving. Make an appointment at Luke Williams Hair Design and explore Thrapston too, there is lots to see and do in this wonderful town.
Last updated 23 August 2023