Transparency and open data
This code is issued to meet the Government’s desire to place more power into citizens’ hands to increase democratic accountability and make it easier for local people to contribute to the local decision-making process and help shape public services.
It requires the publication of the following information:
- Expenditure exceeding £500
- Government Procurement Card transactions
- Procurement information
- Contracts and active tenders
- Local authority land
- Social housing assets
- Grants to voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations
- Organisation chart
- Trade union facility time
- Parking account and spaces
- Senior salaries over £50k
- Pay multiple
- Fraud statistics
- Waste contract
For publications prior to 1 April 2021, visit your local area's website.
Select your local area for more information:
If your area isn't listed, you may be a resident of West Northamptonshire.
Last updated 04 October 2022