Skip to main contentAccessibility Statement

Anti-social behaviour and community trigger


Anti-social behaviour and safe streets


Feeling unsafe

If you have concerns about a particular area, make sure you flag it through StreetSafe.

We use this information alongside other evidence gathered by the police to make decisions around community safety with our partners. This could include improved streetlighting, increased vigilance by community watch groups or additional patrols from neighbourhood policing teams. 


Report to police by calling 999 if anyone is in immediate danger or a crime is in progress.

For non-urgent crimes please contact the police by calling 101 or by reporting it online.

Anti-social behaviour

Find out how anti-social behaviour is defined and how to report it.

Select your local area for more information:

If your area isn't listed, you may be a resident of West Northamptonshire.

Why information is on a different website
We are in the process of adding information to this new unitary council website. Some pages will give you a link back to a previous council website to help you find what you need. Read more about the council changes.

Last updated 06 October 2022