Reporting crime

If you need to report a crime, you should contact the police. Call 999 if it's an emergency.

As well as online and telephone options, police public enquiry desks are available at our Corby and Kettering offices.

Reducing crime

There are a variety of ways our teams work with the police and other organisations to help reduce crime:

Last updated 06 October 2022