Skip to main contentAccessibility Statement

Pay for planning and building control

Building control

Building control services are paid on our website.

Planning and local land charges

Planning and local land charge services are paid on your local area's website by selecting your local area.

In the Wellingborough area, you will need to ring us on 01933 231906 to make a payment.

Select your area to make a payment:

If your area isn't listed, you may be a resident of West Northamptonshire.

Why information is on a different website
We are in the process of adding information to this new unitary council website. Some pages will give you a link back to a previous council website to help you find what you need. Read more about the council changes.

Last updated 27 June 2023