Pay for licensing
There are a variety of ways to pay us for licensing services.
Invoice from licensing
If you have received an invoice for licensing you can pay this online.
Street trading and taxi licensing
In most areas, you can contact us to make a payment unless you received an invoice, in which case you can pay online.
If you live in the East Northamptonshire area only, you can pay for taxi licensing online.
These types of licensing can be paid online via the Central Licensing Administration Unit, unless it is an invoice:
- Acupuncture, Tattooing, Cosmetic Piercing, Electrolysis and Semi-permanent skin colouring licences
- Alcohol, late night refreshment and entertainment licensing
- Boat licences
- Dangerous wild animal licences
- Gambling licensing and permits
- Licences required under the Mobile Homes Act 2013
- Licences under the Animal Welfare Act 2018
- Mandatory HMO licences
- Scrap metal dealer licences
- Sex Establishment licences
- Zoo licences
Last updated 28 June 2021