Skip to main contentAccessibility Statement

Pay for licensing

There are a variety of ways to pay us for licensing services.

Invoice from licensing

If you have received an invoice for licensing you can pay this online.

Street trading and taxi licensing

In most areas, you can contact us to make a payment unless you received an invoice, in which case you can pay online.

Animal licensing

We take payments for animal licensing when you submit the relevant form.

Other licensing

These types of licensing can be paid online via the Central Licensing Administration Unit, unless it is an invoice:

  • Acupuncture, Tattooing, Cosmetic Piercing, Electrolysis and Semi-permanent skin colouring licences
  • Alcohol, late night refreshment and entertainment licensing
  • Boat licences
  • Gambling licensing and permits
  • Licences required under the Mobile Homes Act 2013
  • Mandatory HMO licences
  • Scrap metal dealer licences
  • Sex Establishment licences

Phone us on 01832 742211 to make payment for these types of licences.

Last updated 15 March 2023