Careers in Adult Social Services
Reablement Support Worker
Help people to enjoy life again, in a career with the potential of quick progression.
Reablement Support Workers help people who have experienced deterioration in their health following a stay in hospital or have increased support needs to relearn the skills required to keep them safe and independent at home.
You will be working in partnership with colleagues across the NHS and Adult Social Care Services to support customers. You will provide care and support to our customers in their own homes and will be involved in developing, implementing and updating support plans which help a person to improve their levels of independence and minimise the risk of hospitalisation or admission to residential care.
Make a difference - become a Reablement Support Worker
- Would you like a job where you can help make people smile again?
- Are you a team player with a flexible approach?
- Do you have great communication skills?
- Do you have a full driving license and access to a car?
What can we offer you?
We can offer you:
- support to gain a Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care - you can complete this once you're in the job if you don't already have it
- enhanced pay rates for Sundays and bank holidays
- up to 6 weeks paid annual leave (pro rata for part time)
- membership of the Local Government pension scheme
- generous mileage allowance of 45p per mile
- discount at high street brands for money of shopping, food and days away
- continued professional development
- sick pay scheme (following successful completion of the probation period)
- a mobile phone
- the opportunity to work with a variety of NHS and Social Care professionals in community, hospital and office based setting
Last updated 24 July 2023