Skip to main contentAccessibility Statement

Careers in Adult Social Services

Social Worker

Registered as Social Worker with Health and Care Professionals Council (HCPC), and willingness to evidence continued professional development to maintain registration.

Act as 'trusted assessors' for defined areas of the support plan. Conduct or support individual assessments (including risk assessments of both the customer and carer, in line with eligibility criteria to assess the dependency needs of the customer) or facilitate self-assessments, using the appropriate assessment tools and techniques in order to establish clear, relevant, proportionate, cost effective and appropriate options for the individual.

Value and encourage the contribution of service users and their advocates, relatives, carers and support workers where appropriate. Work alongside brokers to procure support plans including equipment and adaptations.


Email us at [email protected] if you want to find out more or send your CV to us. 

Last updated 27 February 2023