- Report a repair
- Repair responsibility
- Repair timeframes
Report a repair
An emergency repair is work that is needed urgently because it's:
- an immediate danger to the tenant or property
- a serious inconvenience
- a potential security or health and safety risk
We will attend an emergency repair within 24 hours and do not require an appointment. A person over 18 years of age must be present.
You should report emergency repairs by calling us so we can help. Out-of-hours emergencies can be reported by calling:
- Corby: 01536 400 088
- Kettering: 0300 126 3000
You should contact the utility company in the event of a gas, electric or water emergency:
- Gas leaks: Cadent on 0800 111 999
- Electrical power cut: National Grid on 105
- Total loss of water: Anglian Water on 03457 145 145
Repairs can be reported online and our Customer Services team will get back to you.
Select your local area to report a repair
If your area isn't listed, you may be a resident of West Northamptonshire.
Last updated 27 April 2023