Speaking at our meetings
- Speaking at our meetings
- Speaking at Full Council meetings
- Speaking at Executive meetings
- Speaking at Executive Advisory Panels
- Speaking at Scrutiny Committees
- Speaking at Regulatory Committees for licensing
- Speaking at Regulatory Committees for planning
- Speaking at Democracy and Standards Committees
- Speaking at Audit and Governance Committees
Speaking at Executive Advisory Panels
Executive Advisory Panels allow a cross party approach to policy formulation before decisions are made.
They are consultative forums with no decision-making powers.
These are public meetings and you are welcome to attend, but there are no speaking provisions.
Last updated 07 September 2023