Skip to main contentAccessibility Statement

Caravan site licensing

Licensing information for running a caravan site.

Why information is on a different website
We are in the process of adding information to this new unitary council website. Some pages will give you a link back to a previous council website to help you find what you need. Read more about the council changes.

Last updated 05 January 2022