Report a public right of way issue

Issues with public rights of ways can be reported via our Street Doctor service using the 'Rights of Way' report option, so that our contractors can investigate. 

This includes issues with:

  • bridges
  • gates
  • livestock
  • obstructed or overgrown passages
  • signs or waymarking
  • stiles

Last updated 29 June 2023