Physical disabilities

How we can help

We have several teams which specialise in physical disabilities.

These teams undertake visits to understand an individual's social care needs and investigate what support can be provided.

They also help people in the community in receipt of social care support and people in residential care by:

  • looking into safeguarding concerns
  • undertaking enquiries
  • completing regular reviews

The level of support an individual needs will vary, depending on their circumstances, but we may be able to help with things like:

  • a work placement
  • paid employment
  • a volunteering opportunity
  • access to leisure activities
  • new things to learn at college or through adult learning courses

Day service

We offer a personalised day service at Patrick Road Resource Centre in Corby. This service includes a wide range of varied and stimulating activities, arranged specifically for you according to your needs, abilities and desire.

How to get support

We can give you information, advice and guidance to help you remain independent. Where you may require additional help we can assess you to see if you have eligible needs or to review your current care package.

Get social care help

Last updated 15 November 2022