Skip to main contentAccessibility Statement

Council tax refunds

If your council tax account is in credit, we can get this refunded to you.

In the East Northamptonshire area, you'll need to contact us for a refund.

This form is not for information regarding the £150 energy rebate, but if it means your account is now in credit because of it, we can refund you.

You will be asked for your bank details so we can complete a BACs transfer.

Select your local area:

If your area isn't listed, you may be a resident of West Northamptonshire.

Last updated 01 September 2022