Any ongoing diversions orders in the North Northamptonshire area affecting roads and paths will be included here.
Notice of confirmation of a Diversion Order
Town And County Planning Act 1990 (Tcpa 1990), Section 257
And Paragraph 1 Of Schedule 14
North Northamptonshire Council.
- North Northamptonshire Council (“the Council”) gives notice that it has confirmed the above Order on the 14 October 2021 without modification.
- The effect of the Order is to divert the footpath UM9 (part) at Stanton Cross in the Parish of Finedon, Northamptonshire shown by a broken blue line on the Order Plan (“the Plan”) and measuring 170 metres long running from point A (NGR SP 9132, 6853) on the Plan in a generally North North Westerly direction to point B on the Plan (NGR SP 9132, 6872), shall be diverted from point A on the Plan (NGR SP 9137, 6853) extending in a generally West South Westerly direction for 94 metres where it turns sharply and runs in a North North Westerly direction for 180 metres turning sharply again and running in a generally East North Easterly direction for 85 metres to join the existing route at point D on the Plan (NGR SP 9132, 6870), shown by a broken green line on the Plan and measuring 1.8 metres wide
- A copy of the confirmed Order and Plan may be inspected free of charge at the Council Offices at Swanspool House, Doddington Road, Wellingborough NN8 1BP and Municipal Offices, Bowling Green Road, Kettering NN15 7QX or by printing or saving this page
- The Order comes into force on 1 November 2021.
- Any person aggrieved by the Order and wishing to question its validity, or any provision contained in the Order, on the ground that it is not within the powers of the TCPA 1990 or that any procedural requirement of the TCPA 1990 or any regulation made under the TCPA 1990 has not been complied with in relation to the confirmation of the Order may within six weeks from the date of this notice apply to the High Court under section 287 of the TCPA 1990.
Dated 28 October 2021