Depending on your income and circumstances you may be able to lodge in a spare room or in a House of Multiple Occupation.

You may be entitled to housing benefit to cover the rent if you lodge with another household. This could also include renting a room from a friend if they have a spare room available.

Last updated 15 March 2024