Augean revenue and small grants fund
Augean plc manages landfill sites in King’s Cliffe and Thornhaugh. As part of this, some of their revenue (Section 106 monies) is given back to fund local community projects.
We administer the scheme to fund projects within a 10 mile radius of Augean's landfill sites. Use the postcode checker to confirm if your project is within 10 miles - use the magnifying glass in the top menu to search by postcode and see if it's within the blue or green project radii.
Total funding changes every year and supports revenue projects up to £10,000 and capital projects of up to £5,000. Examples of what the fund can be used for can be found in the criteria and guidelines. There are two funding rounds the 2022/23 financial year.
Applications are currently closed. Round 2 applications will begin in October.
For larger capital grants for projects in this area, please visit Augean Community Fund – Grantscape.
- Applications open March 22
- Applications deadline 18 May 22 (23:59pm)
- Applications considered
- Applicants hear of outcome mid-July 22
- Grants paid to applicant upon receipt of signed agreement.
- Applications open 1 October 2022
- Applications deadline 15 November 2022
- Applicants hear of outcome late-January 2023.
Last updated 31 August 2022