Renewal of vows
A renewal of vows ceremony is designed for any couple who wish to celebrate their continued commitment of love towards each other in a personalised ceremony.
We can help you create a magical experience with your family and friends in a ceremony designed around your requirements with all the activities created by you.
The ceremony is devised by you and your partner from a wide range of choices and will be conducted by a registration service ceremony officer.
You may wish to:
- exchange rings (the originals or new ones)
- read poems
- read personally meaningful text
- choose music that is special to you as a couple
- have special people in your lives can also take part (including children, guests, friends and relatives)
- 2 guests to act as witnesses
- sign a commemorative certificate
Restrictions and conditions
- cannot have any religious content
- is not legally binding on those who participate
See the terms and conditions for our booking conditions.
Your ceremony can be conducted in:
- any registration office in North Northants
- open-air venues in our country parks (weather, health and safety requirements permitting)
- conference centre
- country estate
- any other venue or private house of your choice (subject to health and safety requirements)
We will need to see your marriage or civil partnership certificate before the ceremony.
For prices, please ceremony fees page.
Book a renewal of vows ceremony
Step 1: Check availability
You need to book your venue directly but we recommend you enquire about our registration service staff availability before paying any deposits with a venue.
You can check availability by making an enquiry:
Step 2: Plan your ceremony
You need to have already booked a registration ceremony officer and your venue before logging into your account to complete the ceremony planning form.
This let us know your order of events on the day and needs to be completed 8 weeks before your ceremony.
If you have forgotten the login details provided when booking, please email [email protected].
Last updated 09 March 2023