Join the library
You can either become a full library member or a virtual library member.
Full library membership
Full library membership is open to anyone who lives, works or studies in Northamptonshire.
Full library members can:
- borrow 20 items for 3 weeks from all Northamptonshire libraries (maximum of 3 DVDs loaned for 1 week)
- reserve items using the library catalogue and online resources
- download for free: eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines and eNewspapers
- get free access to premium online subscription websites such as encyclopaedias and newspaper archives
To join, please visit your nearest library.
If you are under 18, you must have a parent or guardian present.
Virtual library membership
To become a virtual library member, you must:
- live, work or study in Northamptonshire
- have a personal email address
Virtual library members get free access to:
Once we have processed your form, your membership number will be emailed to you.
Last updated 05 January 2023