Skip to main contentAccessibility Statement
New website
This site is new and we are improving it every day.

Report a highway problem

Highway related issues or defects should be reported via Street Doctor, the public reporting system.

You can use this service to report a problem or track a problem you have logged.

Why information is on a different website
We are in the process of adding information to this new unitary council website. Some pages will give you a link back to a previous council website to help you find what you need. Read more about the changes.
Last updated 30 September 2021