Comment on a minerals and waste planning application

If you wish to make an objection or representation on a minerals and waste planning application for the council to consider when it makes a decision, this must be sent in writing to the Minerals and Waste Planning Service.

How to comment

You can make an objection or representation by online form:

You can also comment by email and post:

Email: [email protected] Post:       Minerals and Waste Planning Services North Northamptonshire Council One Angel Square Angel Street Northampton NN1 1ED
Comments and public inspection

In accordance with the Freedom of Information Act, any comments you put into your response will be placed on a public file and be available for inspection by anyone wishing to see it. This means that your personal details will not be protected from disclosure under the Data Protection Act 1998.

Last updated 28 September 2023