Support for The Royal British Legion beneficiaries
This service is dedicated to supporting not only serving and ex-serving personnel but the whole of the Armed Forces community, including dependants and carers.
The Royal British Legion’s Independent Living Service offers you a high quality and professional service to support you at home.
The Royal British Legion offers support to help you work towards goals that are important to you.
They can help you with:
- specialist information and advice
- aids and adaptations
- assistance with disabled facilities grants and challenges
- small maintenance jobs
- home safety checks
- winter warmth checks
- support to navigate social services
- support to challenge decisions
- addressing isolation and loneliness
- setting up your own social groups
- understanding your rights and speaking up
To access support, contact the Royal British Legion 7 days a week between 8am and 8pm.
Last updated 15 November 2022