Skip to main contentAccessibility Statement

Parking at country parks

Daily parking costs

ParkUp to 4 hoursUp to 8 hoursUp to 12 hours
East CarltonFreeFreeFree
Fermyn Woods£3.20£5.20£7.20
  • Blue Badge holder parking is available next to the accessible toilets (a pay and display charge applies)
  • Motorhomes may pay and display during day time, there is no overnight parking​
  • Sywell: Gates are locked at 8pm on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays and then open at 6am the following day due to antisocial behaviour.

There are 2 different car parks at Irchester Country Park. For more information on the different car parks and their opening times, find out about visiting Irchester Country Park.

Annual parking passes

Country parks where you can use an annual pass

  • Barnwell Country Park
  • Fermyn Woods Country Park
  • Irchester Country Park, near Wellingborough
  • Sywell Country Park, near Northampton

Parking at East Carlton Countryside Park is free for everyone.

Annual pass costs

​Annual parking pass type​Cost
Covering all 4 parks​£51.50
​Parking in one named park​£38
​Adding a second registration number to the pass at time of purchase (this option provides 2 numbers on a single ticket, not 2 tickets, and both vehicles must be registered to the same address)​£5.10
​Change or addition of registration number​£5.10

Your pass will not be available for use on date of purchase. It will be posted to you second class, which will take a few days. The expiry date will be forward dated to take account of postage time.

Apply for a new country parks car parking pass or renew one

You can apply for an annual car park pass online (this form is for those who don't already have a pass).

If you want to renew a country parks car park pass you will have to apply for a new one. You do not retain the same pass once it has expired.

Start date

You will be asked to enter the date you want your pass to start. This has to be within 3 weeks of the date you submit this application.

Replace a country parks car parking pass

To update the registration number or upgrade to all parks, you will need a replacement ticket. You can apply to do this online. A new pass will be sent out on receipt of your old pass by post.

Last updated 02 June 2022