Household Support Fund
Voluntary sector grants - HSF
We can award grants to organisations who help our community with:
- home improvements
- food poverty
- tenancy support
- benefits advice
- budgets and finance
- winter support and warmth
- energy support
- supporting the Gypsy, Romany and Traveller (GRT) community
- winter meal programmes
Criteria and guidelines
We encourage organisations to work together when making applications to make sure support can be offered across all areas of North Northamptonshire in both town and rural communities.
To apply, you will need your:
- certificate of public liability insurance in the sum of at least £5 million
- constitution or governing documentation
- equality policy
- year end accounts
- organisation privacy notice
- child protection statement (if applicable)
- vulnerable adults statement (if applicable)
Missing documentation will result in your application being rejected.
Applications are now closed.
The Grants Funding Panel and Oversight Board will be responsible for assessing and awarding the grants.
The Panel will be responsible for the assessing and recommendations which will be put forward to the Oversight Board. The Oversight Board will then make the final awarding decision.
A decision will be provided within 2 months of the closing date.
View our cost of living section for other support available in the area.
For queries relating to the Household Support Fund Grants Framework please email [email protected].
The Household Support Fund is financed by the Department for Work and Pensions.
Last updated 04 December 2023