Request a housing benefit overpayment refund

If your housing benefit overpayment account is in credit, we can get this refunded to you.

You will be asked for your bank details so we can complete a BACs transfer.

Select your local area for more information:

If your area isn't listed, you may be a resident of West Northamptonshire.

Last updated 15 August 2023