Apply to be an Adult Learning tutor
If you have a passion for your subject and want to share it with others, working for Northamptonshire Adult Learning as a part-time tutor can be very rewarding.
We aim to offer a wide range of subjects across the whole of Northamptonshire. Our requirements throughout the year can change due to staff progression and public demand.
We are looking for people who can inspire and motivate their learners, preferably with a teaching qualification and experience, but this is not always necessary as we can provide training and support.
- appropriate training throughout the year, including the Level 3 Award in Education and Training if required
- a competitive hourly rate including holiday pay
- a professional and experienced curriculum co-ordinator to support you
Contact us if you think you have the skills we need.
Email: [email protected]
Please include the following:
- your subject area
- where you would be happy to deliver courses within North and West Northants
- availability (for example evenings or weekends)
Last updated 31 January 2023