North Northamptonshire Council Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984
North Northamptonshire Council (Various roads, Cotterstock) (40mph speed limit) order 20XX
North Northamptonshire Council in exercise of their powers under Section 84 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 ("the Act") and of all other enabling powers, and after consultation with the chief officer of police in accordance with Part III of Schedule 9 of the Act, hereby order as follows:
- No person shall drive any motor vehicle at a speed exceeding 40 mph along those lengths of the various roads in Cotterstock as specified in the Schedule below.
- No speed limit imposed by this Order applies to vehicles falling within regulation 3 (4) of the Road Traffic Exemptions (Special Forces) (Variation and Amendment) Regulations 2011 when used in accordance with regulation 3 (5) of those regulations.
- This Order may be cited as “North Northamptonshire Council (Various Roads, Cotterstock) (40 Mph Speed Limit) Order 20XX” and shall come into force XXXX
Executed as a deed by affixing the common seal of North Northamptonshire Council on the X day of X in the presence of:
- Glapthorn Road, Cotterstock - From its junction with Woodnewton / Oundle Road extending 240 metres in a westerly direction
- Main Street, Cotterstock - From its junction with Woodnewton / Oundle Road extending 67 metres in an easterly direction
- Woodnewton Road, Cotterstock - From Cotterstock Crossroads extending 200 metres in a northerly direction
- Oundle Road, Cotterstock - From Cotterstock crossroads extending 200 metres in a southerly direction
Last updated 13 June 2023