Make a splash at our free under 18s swim sessions this February half termParks, sports and leisure
30 January 2023
Young people are being invited to take the plunge and enjoy free swimming sessions across the North Northamptonshire Council area this February half-term.
The offer will be applicable between from Monday, February 13 to Friday, February 17 at the five North Northants pools:
- Corby – 11am to 12.30pm - Corby East Midlands International Pool, Parkland Gateway, George St, Corby NN17 1QG
- Rushden – 11am to noon and noon to 1pm (two sessions) - Splash Leisure Pool, Station Road, Rushden, NN10 9SJ
- Thrapston – 1pm to 2.30pm - Nene Leisure Centre, Cedar Drive, Thrapston, NN14 4JY
- Wellingborough – 1.35pm to 2.55pm - Waendel Leisure Centre, Thomas Street, Wellingborough, NN8 1DZ
- Kettering – noon to 1.30pm - Kettering Pool, London Rd, Kettering NN15 7QA
For booking and more information contact your local swimming pool.
The sessions are available to anyone under the age of 18, however under eights will need to be accompanied by a paying adult
Swimming has many health benefits as a non-weight-bearing exercise that improves both physical and mental health, while keeping the sessions free makes the activity available to all.