Are you an unpaid carer?Carers
09 October 2023
A carer is a person of any age who provides unpaid help and support to a relative, partner, friend or neighbour, of any age, who has an illness or long-term condition and cannot manage without the carers help.
We would like to invite carers to join us at one of our workshops. As a carer, your experiences are vital in helping to shape future services for carers in North Northamptonshire, and we want to hear your views.
What to expect on the day:
- A warm friendly welcome
- An outline of what we wish to achieve from the workshop
- Interactive feedback from carers via group work
- Summary and next steps
Details of the workshops are below. Places are limited, please book in advance using the following email address: [email protected]
We kindly request that you do not turn up on the day without booking your place in advance, thank you.
Wednesday 1 November (face to face)
- Venue - Kettering Council Chambers, Municipal Offices, Bowling Green Road, Kettering, NN15 7QX
- Time - 9:30am for a 10am start, finish at 12:30pm.
- Additional information - A free parking permit will be provided, details will be supplied when booking a place.
Tuesday 7 November (Microsoft Teams)
- Time - 6pm to 8pm
- Additional information - We appreciate this can be a busy time for carers, and understand if attendees wish to have their cameras off, and may not be able to attend the full session.
Tuesday 14 November (face to face)
- Venue: Thrapston Council Chamber, Cedar Drive, Thrapston, Northamptonshire, NN14 4LZ
- Time - 9:30am for a 10am start, finish at 12.30pm
- Additional information: Parking at this venue is free. no permit required
Carers only need to attend one session, a variety of sessions have been offered to try and capture availability.