Environmental health licensing

Central Licensing Administration Unit (CLAU) ;works on behalf of the Northants Licensing Partnership to deliver an application processing service for entertainment and alcohol licensing, gambling licensing, animal welfare licensing, houses in multiple occupation and other regulatory licensing managed by Environmental Services.

Why information is on a different website
We are in the process of adding information to this new unitary council website. Some pages will give you a link back to a previous council website to help you find what you need. Read more about the changes.