Hi Santa Stops - Festive trail
- Hi Santa Stops - Festive trail
- Santa's trails
Hi Santa Stops - Festive trail
The festive season is a time for celebration, spreading joy, and coming together as a community. In North Northamptonshire, Christmas spirit will come to life with the launch of the 'Hi Santa Stops' trail, and you’re invited to take part!
This interactive trail is a fun-filled adventure for children, adults, and families where you can show your support for local businesses and enter the competition to win £500 worth of vouchers to spend at local businesses.
Join our Hi Santa Stops festive trail
Collect 8 clues to unlock 8 letters to make a Christmas-themed word. Hunt for clues in shops, cafés, restaurants, and salons in a town near you.
You can collect the clues in any order you like, and you have until Saturday 23 December to complete the trail and enter the competition.
Make sure you accept cookies on our site to view videos.Hi Santa Stops introduction - video
Ho ho ho! Hello from your High Street!Santa
Santa here – look out for my Santa Stops, when you find them, scan the QR code with your phone and listen to my message.
I’ll give you a magical letter, collect all the letters to spell out a Christmassy word for a chance to win five hundred pounds of local shopping vouchers – meaning you can treat the family to lots of festive fun!
Also don’t forget to collect your free bag of sweet festive treats! Good luck. Ho ho ho and Merry Christmas!
It’s easy to take part!
- Choose your trail area
- Visit the 8 businesses listed in your chosen trail area to look for the Hi Santa Stops clue. You’ll find it on a poster inside the business, or in the window
- Once you’ve found the poster, scan the QR code and listen to the audio message from Santa
- Santa will give you a letter as part of his message. Make a note of this letter because you will need it to make the Christmas-themed word.
- Once you have found all the clues and unlocked all 8 letters, arrange them to make the Christmas-themed word
- Use our online form below to enter the competition - you will need to submit the word and your contact details for the chance to win £500 worth of vouchers to spend at local businesses
Remember to collect your sweet bag of festive treats as your reward for taking part in the trail and supporting local businesses this Christmas time.
No cash alternative will be offered. Please read our competition terms and conditions.
1. The Hi Santa Stops Festive Trail is run by North Northamptonshire Council and made possible through funding from the Government’s UK Shared Prosperity Fund (UKSPF).
2. UK residents of all ages can take part in the trail.
3. The competition element of the trail is open to UK residents aged 18 and above but excludes elected members of North Northamptonshire Council.
4. The competition will run from Thursday 16th November to Saturday 23rd December, inclusive. Only entries submitted in this period will be considered.
5. To enter the competition, participants must:
- choose a trail area
- visit the 8 businesses listed in the chosen area to find the Hi Santa Stops clue
- scan the QR code on the clue poster and listen to the audio message from Santa
- make a note of the letter provided in each audio message
- collect all 8 letters and arrange them to make a Christmas-themed word
- go to www.northnorthants.gov.uk/hisanta to enter the competition by submitting the Christmas-themed word and their details
6. The prize for this competition is £500 worth of vouchers to spend at local businesses in North Northamptonshire.
7. Only one entry per person is allowed and only one entry per person will be included in the competition.
8. One winner will be selected randomly from all valid entries received and North Northamptonshire Council’s decision will be final.
9. The winner will be notified using the contact information provided upon entry within 14 days of the competition closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted, or does not claim the prize within 28 days of being contacted, a new winner will be randomly selected.
10. The winner will be provided with a selection of vouchers for local businesses to the value of £500. The vouchers are not transferable, refundable, or exchangeable for cash.
11. By entering the competition, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
12. North Northamptonshire Council reserves the right to disqualify any entry or entrant that breaches these Terms and Conditions.
13. North Northamptonshire Council reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the competition at its sole discretion.
14. Personal information provided by entrants will not be stored or used for any other purpose than this competition. Please see our privacy notice for further information.
15. North Northamptonshire Council is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury incurred as a result of the trail or entries to the competition.
Last updated 21 November 2023