Meet our Hi Street stars
- Meet our stars
- Wine Chateau, Wellingborough and Hilly Horton Home, Thrapston
- Jamie’s Quality Butchers, Kettering and The Sugar Barn, Burton Latimer
- The Birdcage Hair Salon, Burton Latimer and Bumble and Twig, Oundle
- Crystelle Belle, Rushden and Auburn Fox, Thrapston
- Eden Wild, Chester House estate and The Dog House Grooming Salon, Wellingborough
- Butterwick, Corby and Olive Restaurant and Bar, Corby
- Julietta Arden-Taylor Photography, Kettering and Food for Thought, Wellingborough
- Kolaine Beauty Lounge and Glendon Lodge farm
- Artful Duck - Raunds
- Wendy Lou’s Tearoom - Desborough
- Millers Yarns and Crafts - Higham Ferrers
- Luke Williams Hair Design - Thrapston
- Hygeia Pilates and Wellness - Kettering
- D Summers and Son - Irthlingborough
- Crystal Tips Nail and Beauty Bar - Kettering
Crystelle Belle, Rushden and Auburn Fox, Thrapston
Crystelle Belle - Rushden
Crystelle Belle is a sparkling gem of a local business that you can find on Rushden’s High Street.
Chantelle stepped up to the challenge for our taking part in our campaign film, and she did a fantastic job in front of the camera. Together with her sister Crystal, Chantelle has created a beautiful treasure trove full of elegant jewellery pieces that will steal your heart, they are the sparkle squad!
Inside the shop there are many wonders to choose from including gorgeous handcrafted and personalised ranges that are made with love and care. Every necklace, ring, bracelet and more tells a special story and brings a touch of elegance and glamour.
If you’re looking to treat someone special in your life, or even yourself, head over to Rushden to meet these amazing sisters and explore the wonders they have to offer. Their customer service and product knowledge is outstanding, and there is so much to choose from.
Let’s help this business continue to sparkle, and others in the area too. Remember that supporting local also supports your local town, we can all do our bit to help our community thrive.
Auburn Fox - Thrapston
Supporting local businesses has never been so stylish, and after taking a starring role in our latest video we’re pleased to introduce you to today’s Hi Street film stars, Vicky and Ian from Auburn Fox in High Street, Thrapston!
If you’re looking to add a touch of elegance and style to your living space, then look no further than this charming home interiors boutique which you can find on Thrapston’s High Street.
Vicky and Ian are the brilliant minds behind this gorgeous shop and can help you transform your house into a dream home. They were hilarious when we went out to film them, we had a lot of fun!
Their passion for interior design is evident in every corner, and the shop is a welcoming and cosy place. Along with stunning home décor and furniture, there is also a lovely café inside filled with irresistible delights! We had a takeaway coffee and lunch, and we will definitely be going back for more. There are tasty homemade treats on offer too, what’s not to love?
Let’s get behind this brilliant local business – whether you’re on the hunt for that perfect statement piece, or seeking inspiration to revamp your space, or you want a lovely lunch out with friends, Auburn Fox has it all.
Make a date to visit Vicky and Ian, they are the dream team! Take a look around other local shops and businesses in the area while you’re there, Thrapston’s High Street is a great place which is full of independent businesses, there’s lots to see and do!
Last updated 23 August 2023