Due to the continued national blood tube shortage, we will be continuing to reschedule more non-urgent blood testing appointments. We are reviewing this situation on a daily basis and urgent blood testing will continue.Kettering General Hospital, NHS
If you believe your appointment is urgent, please speak to your referring Clinician. If you are a GP or patient who needs to book an urgent blood taking appointment please phone 01536 494494.
Please do not use this phone line to enquire about non-urgent appointments.
Our intention is to ensure all appointments can be re-booked as soon as blood tube supplies become available.
If your condition worsens please contact NHS 111.
If your GP or specialist has referred you for a routine blood test you can use an NHS Blood Testing Centre. Please note this service is available for patients aged 16 years and above.
Locations available include:
- Corby Outpatients Nuffield Diagnostic Centre, Cottingham Road, Corby, NN17 2UZ
- Kettering General Hospital, Pathology Department, Kettering General Hospital, Rothwell Road, Kettering, NN16 8UZ
- Nene Park Outpatients, Attley Way, Irthlingborough, NN9 5GF
- North Northamptonshire Council, Bowling Green Road, Kettering NN15 7QX
- Wellingborough Isebrook Outpatients, Isebrook Hospital, Irthlingborough Road, Wellingborough, NN8 1LP