Skip to main contentAccessibility Statement

Businesses and flooding


Flooded business premises

If flood water has entered your business premises, contact our Environmental Health team. You must call us if you believe there to be:

  • a risk to public health
  • a food premises serving food has been flooded
  • a premises has been flooded (where Environmental Health is the enforcing authority)

Last updated 22 May 2023