Northamptonshire virtual funding fair 2021
The Northamptonshire Virtual Funding Fair successfully took place on 15 June to 17 June 2021 exclusively online.
There were a variety of funders who presented at the Virtual Funding Fair including:
- The National Lottery Community Fund
- Children in Need
- Northamptonshire Community Foundation
- Heritage Lottery
- Arts Council
- Tudor Trust
- Augean and Mick George Community Fund
- Central Coop and Co-op Group
- Lloyds Bank Foundation
- Bernard Sunley and Orbit Housing
- Tesco Community Grants and SEMLEP Community Grants
- Garfield Weston
- Charity Bank (Social Investment Loans)
- Rural Support Services and Village Hall Advice
The presentations are now available to view at www.northnorthants.gov.uk/fundingfairvideos.
2021’s Virtual Funding Fair was organised by Northamptonshire Development and Funding Workers Network.
For further information, please contact email [email protected].