Skip to main contentAccessibility Statement

Children in employment and entertainment

Children's Trust

You can access children's social care and early help services through Northamptonshire Children's Trust.


  • Children in employment and entertainment

Children in employment and entertainment

There are laws around whether children of school age can be employed or can take part in performances. Find out more about:

  • Chaperones and applying for a professional or volunteer licence
  • Child performance licences
  • Children's work permits

Children's employment and entertainment

Why information is on a different website
We are in the process of adding information to this new unitary council website. Some pages will give you a link back to a previous council website to help you find what you need. Read more about the council changes.

Last updated 06 January 2023