eReads and audio
- eReads and audio
- BorrowBox: eBooks, eAudiobooks and eMagazines
- Libby: eBooks and eAudiobooks
- PressReader: eNewspapers and eMagazines
Libby: eBooks and eAudiobooks
- eBooks and eAudiobooks are free to download
- you can download up to a total of 5 loans across the collection made up of eBooks or eAudiobooks, or a combination of both with a choice of loan periods
- there are no overdue items as your loan will expire after your loan period has ended
How to log in and download Libby eBooks and eAudiobooks
Sign in with the app
Download the Libby app for:
In the Libby app, follow the prompts to find your library and search Northamptonshire Libraries.
Enter your library card number (with the D in front and no spaces) and 4 digit PIN number (if you do not know or have forgotten your PIN number please contact your nearest library).
Sign in through the browser
To read eBooks and listen to eAudiobooks in your Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge browser visit the LibraryPlus Libby website and sign in by entering your library card number (with the D in front and no spaces) and 4 digit PIN number.
For help with technical matters please complete the front line tech support form.
eNewspapers and eMagazines via the Libby app
Through the Libby App you can also read thousands of eNewspapers and eMagazines provided by PressReader. To access the PressReader service go to the home page of the Libby app and scroll down to extras.
Please note that you will need to sign-in and out every 30 days to maintain free access to PressReader.
Find out more about eNewspapers and eMagazines.
Last updated 05 January 2023