Discover Adult Social Care events to be held in North NorthamptonshireAdult social care
02 December 2022
North Northamptonshire Council will hold Discover Adult Social Care showcase events to promote and raise awareness for the services that Adult Social Care provide across the local area.
The events will take place from 10am to 3pm on:
- Wednesday 19 April 2023 – Swansgate Shopping Centre, 18 Spring Lane, Wellingborough NN8 1EY
- Wednesday 28 June 2023 – Morrison's Supermarket, Kettering, Lower Street, Kettering, NN16 8AN
- Wednesday 20 September 2023 – Wellingborough Library, 7 Pebble Lane, Wellingborough NN8 1AS
- Thursday 12 October 2023 - The Hub at Fletton House, Oundle, PE8 4JA
- Wednesday 8 November 2023 – Corby Library, Corby Cube, George Street, Corby, NN17 1QG
- Tuesday 16th January 2024 – Irthlingborough Library, High Street, Irthlingborough, Wellingborough NN9 5PU
- Wednesday 20 March 2024 – Rushden Library, Newton Road, Rushden NN10 0PT
At the event, there will be a chance to speak to members of staff who will answer general questions about Adult Social Care in North Northamptonshire, alongside providing information and advice.