Careers in our Highways and Transport team
Investigation and Searches Technician (coming soon)
The Investigation and Searches Technician:
- discharges the council’s statutory duties for Highway CON29 Searches and follow up highway enquiries in compliance to key legislation
- assists with the updating of GIS data, with an up to date record of legal agreements and orders
- supports with the research and interpretation of complex legal agreements and maps to provide accurate clear and structured responses to CON29 search requests
- ensure accurate records are created, kept and maintained to ensure that the council meets its statutory obligations. A significant amount of the records are kept on the council’s website and GIS system. The maintaining of these records also ensures compliance with the council’s best practice policies and procedures, enabling the smooth running of the department and enhancing the council’s service to the public.
- supports with the provision of specialist technical and legal advice to professionals (solicitors, conveyancers), other third party organisations and members of the general public relating to specific search enquiries
This job will be open for applications shortly.
Last updated 06 December 2022