- Apprenticeship eligibility and applications
Apprenticeships are a great way to get a formal qualification while earning and learning. They are open to anyone aged 16 and over, including our own employees, and there is no upper age limit.
They last between 1 and 3 years depending on the subject and level, and once completed, you can continue in your current role, progress onto a higher role or participate in another apprenticeship.
Our specialists will help:
- let you know what to expect
- clarify how much study time you will be eligible for
- access a comprehensive induction
We have over 70 employees undertaking apprenticeships. The most popular subjects are:
- Teaching Assistant
- Team Leader or Supervisor
- Lead Adult Care Worker
We provide generous holiday alongside flexible working and continued professional working options.
Last updated 31 May 2023