Get social care help
About the assessment and review process
If you are finding it difficult to look after yourself or live the way you want to, you can request an assessment to discuss your care and support needs.
This assessment will help us to find out:
- if you need care and support
- the level of care and support you need
- how your needs can be met
- how you are already supported by your family and others
If you currently receive support from us you can request a review.
A review is a conversation between you and an adult social care professional.
We will look at:
- your current needs
- whether you have achieved your outcomes
- whether the care being provided is still appropriate
A focus will be put on progressing you to require less formal support, if that is possible, and to achieve the outcomes you want to achieve.
Last updated 15 November 2022