Unwrap Christmas in Wellingborough
Parking is free in Wellingborough all year round.
Magical Christmas experience
A magical Christmas experience of children including:
- Christmas grotto with a 15 minute story and a bespoke musical soundtrack
- fantastical themed Toy Hall of Fame display, full of fun and nostalgia
- all of Christmas’ favourite characters such as Christmas Fairy, Nutcracker Soldier, and adorable ‘muppet’ elves
- meet and greet with Father Christmas
- numerous photo opportunities with cast and festive scenery
- parents are free to take photos (trained staff on hand to assist).
Book now to avoid disappointment.
Festive family crafts taking place in the Learning Centre and Museum from Saturday 26 to Saturday 24 December.
Wellingborough - Christmas lights switch on
The switch on took place on Saturday 26 November in Market Street, including live entertainment on stage outside the Castello Lounge on the Mosaics floor area.
Wellingborough - Christmas market
Wellingborough's Christmas market took place on Saturday 3 December including food stalls, real reindeer and a giant snow globe.
Wellingborough - Carol service
All Hallows Church's carol service was on Saturday 3 December followed by refreshments in the church hall.
Wellingborough - Christmas wreath workshop
Christmas wreath making took place at the Hind Hotel on Saturday 3 December.
Chester House - Christmas fair
Vintage and handmade Christmas fair took place on Saturday 26 and Sunday 27 November with free admission and parking.
Last updated 05 December 2022