Omicron hospitality and leisure grant
Businesses in the hospitality and leisure sectors in England could be eligible for one-off grants of up to £6,000 per premises.
To qualify you must:
- be a solvent business
- be liable to pay business rates
- have been trading on 30 December 2021
- have an eligible business rates premises that is within the hospitality or leisure sector (such as a pub, hotel, restaurant, bar, village hall or club)
The grants will be paid per premises dependent on their rateable value (RV) on 30 December 2021 as shown below:
- Rateable value of £15,000 or under: £2,667 grant
- Rateable value over £15,000 and less than £51,000: £4,000 grant
- Rateable value of £51,000 or over: £6,000 grant.
Further government information and guidance including eligibility criteria is available.
The closing date for applications is the 21 February 2022.