Skip to main contentAccessibility Statement

All other alcohol and entertainment licenses

The sale and supply of alcohol, the provision of entertainment and the provision of late night refreshment are all regulated by a single scheme under the Licensing Act 2003.

Applications for new licences and updates or changes to existing licences must all be made in accordance with the provisions of this scheme.

Why information is on a different website
We are in the process of adding information to this new unitary council website. Some pages will give you a link back to a previous council website to help you find what you need. Read more about the council changes.

Last updated 26 May 2023